First of all, students always ask how to send their scores to college they want to in.
There are 2 ways to send your TOEFL scores to your desired colleges or university. One is free up to 4 colleges, and one is paid 17$ per report.
You can send your scores up 4 colleges through your ets.org profile.
You need to open profile, then get user name and password at www.ets.org
In the process of registering to iBT TOEFL online, there is a chance to register your 4 colleges. But if you could not register your 4 colleges (for free) before the test day, then go to your profile and do below mentioned steps:
1. Click on View orders link
2. Click on Order No: xxxxxx
3. Go to Score recipients and click Modify
4. Add another Score recipient
5. Choose up to 4 colleges you want your scores be sent
These steps can be done until 2 days before the test day.
You can send your reports using your online profile at www.ets.org.
This method is not free, and you have to pay 18$ per report.
This can be done only after the test. Follow the below instruction:
1. Click on Register/Orders link
2. Choose TOEFL Services
3. On the next page choose Additional Score report
4. Select the test date (this test day score will be send)
5. Select your college
6. Pay your fee via Credit/Debit Card
If you want to send several colleges repeat above process.